Sunday, May 31, 2009
Problem of the Day
Do I keep my wine club memberships or do I cancel them? I did cancel one of them... but I have two more that I'm debating about. It's about $50 every other month, plus shipping. I imagine shipping will be more expensive in SoCal then in NorCal.
Wine Club Pro's:
- Wine is good.
- I can't get those wines in SoCal.
- I like wine.
- SoCal wineries depress me... it's not that they're not good, just not as good as NorCal. I need my Amador wines!
Wine Club Cons
- I'm unemployed, which means I'm broke. Now is not the time to charge to the credit card.
- My parents stock a full bar at the house, so it's not like there isn't any booze in the house.
- If I have to activate Plan Z (sugardaddy.com), then I need to slim down. Wine=calories.