Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, The Unemployed Life For Me!

Okay, so I was afraid this was going to happen.

I am officially liking being unemployed.

Pros

- I sleep better
- I look better
- I'm so much happier
- I do fun things
- I hang out with more people
- Sacramento has released my soul
- Suddenly it's not a bad thing to drink a lot on Sunday... or even Tuesday nights
- More cheap blackjack tables are open during the day
- My parents are fun to chill with and they're out of town a lot
- Coupons are fun
- Dive bars are cool, especially when the drinks are $1.50 ... and you feel like you fit in with the other locals... which may or may not be a good thing considering it's a Wednesday night.

Cons

- $950 every two weeks only goes so far... but that's when you gotta bust out the coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment