Thursday, June 4, 2009

Soap Operas

I just want to say that since I have been unemployed, I have not watched soap operas once. NOT once. Last thing I need right now is a soap habit. Drinking was hard enough to give up (err..cut back), but soaps are ever harder. And the only time I watched a crappy daytime talk show (The View and Regis and Kelly don't count... they're morning talk shows. Quite different from daytime talk shows.) was while I was at the gym. I swear.

*Disclaimer

Yes, I used to watch soaps when I was a kid. Only because my mom watched them. The sad thing is that I can watch them now and the same damn thing is going on as it was back in the day. Once you get sucked in, it's hard to give them up. Took me four years of working to get over them.

Also, did you know that I was born during General Hospital? Fun Deana fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment